Who we are
A2Q2® is like the Special Ops Team for accounting departments. Our clients can depend on us to complete important tasks whenever they need. We give our employees the power to create meaningful career experiences, offer the tools they need to excel, and invite the opportunity to grow and achieve. Within a collaborative setting, we foster openness and a team spirit.
In return, we expect the highest level of performance and professionalism from all of our employees.
What type of individual are we looking for ?
- A creative person who has the ability to think outside the box
- A person who works effectively under pressure and has a “can do” attitude
- A person who loves building relationships with other people/networking
- A team player who can maintain a focused work flow and embrace challenges while fueling a drive for success
- Someone who is organized, dependable, and detail-oriented
- A person who appreciates technology and embraces it as a tool for greater efficiency
What will you do ?
- Support the client service teams, executive staff, and the rest of the A2Q2 team
- Communicate proactively with team members to complete tasks
- Listen to objectives and creatively achieve results
- Organize and manage various projects assigned
- Attend networking events and help with recruiting/new hire orientation
What will you receive ?
- Managers who believe in you, enhancing career satisfaction
- An opportunity to be part of a motivated and knowledgeable team
- A challenging, fun work experience and the ability to acquire new skills
What are the requirements you need ?
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Self-motivation, a strong work ethic, and the ability to prioritize tasks and meet tight deadlines; must work well under pressure to balance pertinent objectives
- Integrity and honesty within a professional environment
- Ability to think critically and act proactively
- Proficiency with MS Office 2007/2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) a must!
- Previous experience in human resources, scheduling, bookkeeping, or marketing a plus
- College degree preferred, but not a must