Manager – Data Analytics, ERP & Internal Audit
Who we are
A2Q2® is like the Special Ops Team for accounting departments. Each member of our squad is guided by our strong moral code of Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Excellence, and Professionalism.
We are the modern day superheroes who respond with innovative solutions to high-growth companies calling for help to solve their complex problems. We have already rescued some of Silicon Valley’s hottest names – Airbnb, Square, VeriFone, and Stanford University.
Who we are searching for
Someone ready to unleash their inner abilities through these characteristics:
- Eager to learn new technologies, auditing, business processes, IT systems implementation, and project management.
- Enjoys working with knowledgeable people and pushing hard to meet critical deadlines.
- Looks forward to learning new technologies like ACL (Audit Command Language, Net Suite, Expensify)
- EExcited to discover new ways to “wow” clients
- Takes pride in a job well done, pays attention to detail, and takes ownership of responsibilities.
What you will do
- Solve unstructured accounting and business operational problems
- Lead and mentor various teams
- Create a fun work environment with the team
- Build strong relationships with clients through pro-active communication
- Manage engagement teams at client sites
- Have the opportunity to handle challenging projects like:
- Financial data analytics (credit card transactions, accounting transactions)
- Internal audit and business process reviews
- ERP (NetSuite, Oracle) system design and implementation
- IPO readiness
- SOX compliance
- Process re-engineering
- Mergers & Acquisitions integration projects
Super powers needed
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- A strong dedication to teamwork and an eagerness to meet deadlines
- Integrity and honesty within a professional environment
- Ability to think critically and act proactively
- Willingness to travel, on occasion, within the US and internationally
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capacity to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Accounting background (CPA and/or CIA preferred)
- Big 4 (or 5 or 6 or 8) experience is a plus
- Minimum 6-10 years of professional experience, preferably with internal or financial statement audit
- An opportunity to be part of a fast-paced, growing team
- A fun and fulfilling aspect of your life
- Sponsorship and other support for work visas for highly qualified candidates
- Competitive compensation package