#69 | NetSuite Transaction Page
Lately, we’ve been giving you a lot of customization and efficiency tips for NetSuite. The previous blog tutorial was about NetSuite Keyboard Shortcuts. In this segment, you will learn another set of tips. This time, it’s for the NetSuite Transaction Page.
I suggest you watch the video. It’s easier to understand if you are a visual/audio learner. The content below is the same as the video. It’s for those who learn by reading.
On this page, you will see the header form at the top and the line items at the bottom. These are highlighted below in red.
Let’s select power supply as an example and follow these steps to it.
- Pick power supply from the list.
- Enter the needed information for this item.
- Hit Enter.
Here’s the tip!
- If the previous line is very similar to the next line that you’re going to enter next, just click the copy previous button, and this will copy everything.
- Now, try hitting enter, and you’ll see that it will add another line.
What benefits can you get from this?
- Clicking on the Copy Previous button saves you time from a lot of typing.
- Hitting enter is useful for journal entries that have multiple lines. No need to use your mouse!
Leave a Reply