#85 | NetSuite Part 3 – Adding Revenue Allocation Groups in Setting Up Advanced Revenue Management
This is part 3 of setting up Advanced Revenue Management (ARM) in NetSuite. In this quick guide, you will learn the step by step process for how to add revenue allocation groups.
I suggest you watch the video. It’s easier to understand if you are a visual/audio learner. The content below is the same as the video. It’s for those who learn by reading.
Adding Revenue Allocation Groups
Here are the steps to follow when adding revenue allocation group values:
- Step 1A: Go to Revenue → Setup → Revenue Allocation Groups → New to open the Revenue Allocation Group page.Step 1B: If your account is using the Administrator role, go to Setup → Accounting → Accounting Lists → New.
- Step 2: Click the Revenue Allocation Group link to open the page.
- Step 3: Enter a value in the Revenue Allocation Group This field allows letters, numbers, and underscore characters only. Do not include spaces or other special characters.
- Step 4: Click Save or Save & New.
If you missed parts 1 and 2 of setting up Advanced Revenue Management, you can go to the following tutorials.
- Part 1 – Enabling the Advanced Revenue Management (ARM) Feature
- Part 2 – Adding Item Revenue Categories & Setting Up Fair
Leave a Reply